Our Course Offerings
- Ages 18 months to 30 months (15 toddlers in the class)
- All classes will have three teachers
The Toddler program is carried out in the Big Room on Monday mornings. The children are free to play, discover, make friends, and in many cases, learn to be without a parent for a short period of time.
Monday morning – $80/month
Full Day Program
- Ages 2.5 – 5 (16 children per class)
- All classes will have two teachers
Our full day program is designed and geared toward those children that are approaching the kindergarten age. The program’s schedule will combine our morning and afternoon programs, include snack time, outdoor activity time a minimum of twice a day(weather permitting), and a nutritious lunch will be provided.
Wednesday and Friday – $360/month
- Ages 2 – 4 (16 children per class, limited spots)
- All classes will have two teacher
You may register for any number of classes which best suit the needs of you and your child(ren). The following daily schedule is followed consistently:
- Students enjoy playtime in the Big Room where the emphasis is on gross motor skills (large muscle development), imaginative play, music and social time.
- Children are responsible for helping tidy up. Children gather at circle time for songs, stories and games.
- Activity centers are offered in the Creative Room including sensory, art, science and cognitive/manipulative play with an emphasis on developing a child’s fine motor skills.
- Children gather, seated with the teacher, for snack time (provided by the pre-school in all classes). Snack offers a lovely social interactive time where children are encouraged to practice manners, speaking in turn, and listening to others.
- Playground time is offered daily, weather permitting.
Tuesday and Thursday – $180/mth
- Monday morning
- Tuesday morning
- Thursday morning
Other Fees Schedule
20 hours (average) of committee activity required throughout the year. You may payout of a committee but not Spaghetti supper.
Registration Fee, Non-Refundable
Per immediate family. Fee may be waived under circumstance & board approval.
Individuals who opt in for committee activity, but fail to participate are required to pay penalty. Also applies when there isn’t significant participation in the spaghetti supper fundraiser.
For any bounce cheques.